Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination
The ACEN is accepting nominations for the 2024 Lifetime Achievement Award! Jump to form
Submission deadline: March 15, 2024
The ACEN will present the 2024 Lifetime Achievement Award at the Nursing Education Excellence through Accreditation – An Immersive Experience on July 24, 2024.
The ACEN instituted the Lifetime Achievement Award for service in nursing education, practice, and/or accreditation. This prestigious award honors an extraordinary individual who has made indelible contributions to nursing education, nursing practice, and/or accreditation over a sustained period of time.
The Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes an individual who demonstrates:
- Serves or has served the ACEN in various capacities such as on the Board of Commissioners, evaluation review panel, and/or serves or has served as a site visit team chair;
- Serves or has served as faculty and/or a nurse administrator or executive administrator for a governing organization with an ACEN-accredited program; or as an ACEN-recognized clinician; or as a current ACEN public member of the Board of Commissioners or as a former public member of the ACEN Board of Commissioners;
- Contributes to nursing education and or nursing practice over a sustained period of time;
- Demonstrates outstanding contributions to institutional, local, state, national and/or international nursing education;
- Demonstrates evidence of leadership at the institutional, local, state, and international levels;
- Earns recognition by colleagues in nursing education, practice, education, or other employer groups;
- Advocates for the nursing profession through workforce and legislative efforts; and
- Engages in inter-professional collaboration.
The deadline for nominations for the 2024 Lifetime Achievement Award is March 15, 2024.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.