After thoughtful consideration for hosting a safe event, we are requiring that anyone attending the forum in-person to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per CDC definition.
• Limiting the number of in-person attendees to allow for adequate space to accommodate social distancing.
This includes 3ft -6ft seating distance between each seated attendee during the meeting.
· Contactless Registration Check-in
· Mobile App containing all important event information and contact sharing
· On-site indoor mask wearing required at all times, with the exception of eating and drinking
· Hand Sanitizer Stations will be monitored by ACEN staff to ensure proper cleanliness.
· All ACEN staff are required to be vaccinated and wear face masks indoors.
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE WESTIN GALLERIA HOUSTON
The hotel takes the safety and wellbeing of our associates and guests with the utmost importance.
· The hotel will follow the CDC guidance for meetings and events.
· We continue to have enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas in the hotel.
· We continue to have hand-sanitizing stations through-out the hotel and conference space.
· We will utilize our electrostatic sprayer in the ACEN meeting room each morning and evening.
· Currently our hotel associates are required to wear face masks indoors, even if vaccinated. · Currently unvaccinated guests are required to wear face masks while in the hotel and meeting facilities.