After thoughtful consideration for hosting a safe event, we are requiring that anyone attending one of the ACEN’s hosted events to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per CDC definition OR present a negative COVID-19 test result from an FDA approved provider taken within 48 hours of the conference start date. Subject to change based on current conditions related to COVID.
THE ACEN COVID-19 PROTOCOL
• Limiting the number of in-person attendees to allow for adequate space to accommodate social distancing.
This includes 3ft -6ft seating distance between each seated attendee during any meeting or seminar setting.
· Contactless Registration Check-in
· Mobile App containing all important event information and contact sharing.
· On-site indoor mask wearing required at all times, with the exception of eating and drinking.
· Hand Sanitizer Stations will be monitored by ACEN staff to ensure proper cleanliness.
· All ACEN staff are required to be vaccinated and wear face masks indoors.