The Conference Program Planning Committee (CPPC) provides vision and oversight and ensures the conference is aligned with the mission, vision and core values. They set content and networking priorities for the conference (including pre-session, plenary speakers, concurrent sessions and poster events). They lead the content planning meeting to review the abstracts vetted by the Council of Readers. The committee should re-engineer sessions, seminars, and workshops to meet content goals. In addition, they evaluate data from the previous years’ conference to inform of new goals for the upcoming conference.
Term: 2 years
- Must be able to attend the conference
- Able to allot up to 10 hours/ month of volunteer hours, if needed
Specific expertise, personal qualities or experience:
- Come from an ACEN accredited program
- Proven experience related to the applied position
- FREE admission to the ACEN Annual Nursing Education Accreditation Conference
- Applicant Letter of Interest
- Applicant CV/Resume
- Minimally one (1) Letter of Recommendation
Click here to download and/or print the complete charter.