Members of the Council of Readers read each abstract, ensure they fall within the scope of the conference mission, and consider its potential place in the final program.
Term: 1 year
Number of seats available: 8
- Keep Abstract Chair updated on your progress, address any questions or concerns with them.
- Score abstracts on a scale of 1-5 and submit to the Abstract Chair for presentation to the Steering Committee.
- Make reviewer comments, concerns or suggestions in addition to abstract rating for use in final submission to the steering committee
- The abstracts will be reviewed with no knowledge of the name(s) of the author(s)
- Each member typically given topic areas that are within their expertise.
Specific expertise, personal qualities or experience:
- Come from an ACEN accredited program
- Proven experience related to the applied position
Volunteer for the Council of Readers
Submit an application at: https://www.tfaforms.com/4768163
- You will be asked to upload the following:
- Applicant Letter of Interest
- Applicant CV/Resume
- Minimally one (1) Letter of Recommendation