Nominations Open October 1st
ACEN Board of Commissioners and ACEN Nominating Committee
Written by Jessica Gibson, BA
Executive Assistant to the CEO at the ACEN
Published August 2022
On October 1, 2022, nominations open for five commissioners for the ACEN Board of Commissioners and for one member of the ACEN Nominating Committee. The ACEN values the perspectives of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and seeks to include the broadest range of perspectives within the composition of both the Board of Commissioners and the Nominating Committee.
Seeking Nominations for Commissioners in These Capacities:
- Two nurse educators for a three-year term representing associate nursing programs
- One nurse educator for a three-year term representing practical nursing programs
- One nurse clinician/practitioner for a three-year term representing nursing service
- One member of the public for a three-year term
Seeking Nominations for a Nominating Committee Member in This Capacity:
- One nurse educator, nursing clinician/practitioner, or member of the public for a three-year term
More information about the Board and Committee vacancies, the nomination process, and the application materials that are required will be available on the ACEN website by October 1, 2022. Nominations open October 1, 2022, and are due to the ACEN office by December 9, 2022.
We encourage you to nominate a colleague or yourself for one of these important leadership positions. We hope you will consider serving in one of these essential leadership roles in support of nursing education programs.