WELCOME TO THE ACEN 2020-2021 ANNUAL REPORT
When Can You Expect It?
The 2020 – 2021 Annual Report will launch on October 11, 2021
How Can I Access It?
You will receive an email on October 11th with the link providing access to the survey.
How Long Will I Have To Complete It?
The Annual Report period will close two weeks later on October 22, 2021.
What Questions Will Be Asked?
Questions contained within the Annual Report will address facts and figures regarding the operation and performance of the nursing program during the specified timeframe. These questions will cover the following:
- Substantive change(s)
- Enrollment data
- Licensure pass rate (if applicable)
- Certification pass rate (if applicable)
- Completion rate
- Job placement data
- Faculty data
- Operations data
- Program Length
- Clinical Hours
What Time Period Does the Annual Report Cover?
The Annual Report will cover the timeframe from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021
2020-2021 Annual Report Instruction Manual: Instruction Manual
2020-2021 Annual Report Orientation Video: Orientation Video
2020-2021 Annual Report Templates (For Reference Only)
- Practical : Practical Program Reference Annual Report
- Diploma : Diploma Program Reference Annual Report
- Associate : Associate Program Reference Annual Report
- Baccalaureate : Baccalaureate Program Reference Annual Report
- Master’s : Master’s Program Reference Annual Report
- Clinical Doctorate : Clinical Doctorate Program Reference Annual Report
Support “Office Hours”
Beginning Tuesday, October 12, 2021 through Friday, October 22, 2021, ACEN will hold ‘office hours’ to field questions and provide support to those individuals and programs completing the 2020-2021 Annual Report from 1pm – 3pm EST every day.