WELCOME TO THE ACEN 2019-2020 ANNUAL REPORT
When Can You Expect It?
The 2019 – 2020 Annual Report will launch on October 19, 2020
How Can I Access It?
You will receive an email on October 19th with the link providing access to the survey.
How Long Will I Have To Complete It?
The Annual Report period will close two weeks later on October 30, 2020.
What Questions Will Be Asked?
Questions contained within the Annual Report will address facts and figures regarding the operation and performance of the nursing program during the specified timeframe. These questions will cover the following:
- Substantive change(s)
- Enrollment data
- Licensure pass rate (if applicable)
- Certification pass rate (if applicable)
- Completion rate
- Job placement data
- Faculty data
- Operations data
- Program Length
- Clinical Hours
- COVID-19 Impact
What Time Period Does the Annual Report Cover?
The Annual Report will cover the timeframe from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020
2019-2020 Annual Report Instruction Manual: Instruction Manual
2019-2020 Annual Report Orientation Video: Orientation Video
2019-2020 Annual Report Templates (For Reference Only)
- Practical : Practical Program Reference Annual Report
- Diploma : Diploma Program Reference Annual Report
- Associate : Associate Program Reference Annual Report
- Baccalaureate : Baccalaureate Program Reference Annual Report
- Master’s : Master’s Program Reference Annual Report
- Clinical Doctorate : Clinical Doctorate Program Reference Annual Report
Annual Report Walkthrough Webinar
Webinar recording link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/2401732928207195399
Support “Office Hours”
Beginning Monday, October 19, 2020 through Friday, October 30, 2020, ACEN will hold ‘office hours’ to field questions and provide support to those individuals and programs completing the 2019-2020 Annual Report from 2pm – 4pm EST every day.