2021 Conference Theme: LESSONS LEARNED
Peers within Nursing Education discuss what they have learned from various experiences during 2019 to current day and strategies that the faculty implemented to address the disruptions that the pandemic created for governing organizations, nursing programs, classrooms, hospitals, clinical experiences, preceptor experiences, teaching/ learning methods, curricula, resources, outcomes, and technology.
When & Where
- July 12-16, 2021
- This event will be held virtually. Please subscribe to our ACEN Events Newsletter for updates.
- Registration is now open!
- Conference Admission: $325 per person
- Registration opens February 9, 2021
The Nursing Education Accreditation Conference strives to exemplify the philosophy of accreditation and transition-to-practice programs by providing nursing administrators, faculty and students:
- A community of scholarship in which to exchange a variety of novel ideas, share successes/ failures, and keep current with contemporary practices in nursing education
- Personal support through individualized methods that develop and strengthen the effectiveness of accreditation
- An opportunity to connect with colleagues from all levels of nursing preparation, applaud achievements as a community, and celebrate nurses’ global leadership in health outcomes
The goal of the Nursing Education Accreditation Conference is to create an engaged learning experience that empowers nursing administrators, faculty and students by imparting concepts that enhance the educational quality of nursing programs and contribute to organizational growth.
In the pursuit of our primary mission, the Nursing Education Accreditation Conference affirms the following core values:
- Establish Real Connections
- Cultivate Meaningful Exchange
- Build an Inclusive Culture