Associate Director of Accreditation
The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) seeks applications for an Associate Director of Accreditation. The Associate Director is a member of the professional staff of the Commission, appointed by and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. This individual handles primary liaison responsibilities between currently accredited programs and those seeking accreditation.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Direct responsibility for activities related to initial and continuing accreditation for all types of nursing programs;
- Preparation of policies, procedures, and papers for the Commission;
- Participation in professional meetings and activities;
- Presentations at regional and national conferences representing the organization and Commission;
- Research activities related to accreditation.
Earned doctorate from an accredited institution; teaching and administrative experience in higher education; substantial knowledge of and experience with accreditation processes; demonstrated ability to write and speak effectively; strong interpersonal and organizational skills; willingness to travel.
Send Letter of Application, CV, and a list of five references to:
Sharon J. Tanner, EdD, MSN, RN
Chief Executive Officer, ACEN
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
ACEN is an equal opportunity employer.